BPM: Business Process Management Training
This 4 day Business Process Management training + exam seeks to increase your Process Management capabilities through a multi-disciplinary approach taught by our experts with the most hands-on experience in implementing, evaluating and monitoring actual BPM business cases.
This course is aligned with BPM CBOK and will allow you to pass the exam.
Training objectives : learn to
- Develop a business process management framework
- Establish an organizational capacity maturity model
- Modeling and documenting processes (BPMN)
- Analyze and reorganize processes
- Pilot and manage process performance
- Evaluate the maturity level of your process management projects
- Support the implementation of the BPM approach in the company
This program is designed to provide all the tools and attitudes anyone needs to understand and execute the managerial aspects such as designing and governing BPM strategies. Are also included operational aspects for modeling, analyzing, improving, optimizing and automating day-to-day processes.
We seek to address the glaring BPM skills gap that is currently being filled by a select few who cannot implement the right methodologies and practices to all the companies and businesses who need it. Our goal is to create business process management experts, champions and gurus steeped in both lore and practice in real-world cases.
Our customized and specialized training practical and very pedagogical. We always work on business games and cases to illustrate concepts. Our cases can also be tailored to your industry and specific project to help you understand how to apply methodologies and strategies.Subscription or Quote
Our offer consists of a 4 day training at 2.400€ (ex VAT) to prepare you to pass the BPM exam . It contains the handbook, reading materials, exam, certification, beverages and light lunch.
Our training use teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants. Their contents are specifically tailored to the training goals and the participants. Our teaching methods are both participatory and collaborative, involving problem solving, role-playing and serious games. They offer motivating challenges and stimulate participants to invest in their training.
Business Process Management Training Program
Module 0 : Introduction
- Objectives of a BPM approach
- Methodological frameworks : DMAIC / DMADV / DMO
- Deployment and governance of a BPM approach
Module 1 : Process Performance Management
- Concepts of performance
- Definition and measure of KPI’s
- Perfomance steering system
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Models of maturity of process management (levels and evaluation criteria)
Module 2 : Business Process Modeling
- Process Frameworks : levels of representation and criteria for scoping processes
- Process diagrams and representation models
- Study of BPMN notation
- Other representation models: IDEF0, UML, SIPOC, VSM
- BPM technology and modeling tools (Mega, Aris, …)
- Exercices of processes to be modeled
Module 3 : Business Process Reengineering
- Analysis of malfunctions in processes
- Process Mining Tools
- Principles of process reengineering and patterns of process reorganization
- Organisation models
- Exercices of processes to be reorganized
- Introduction to process simulation
Module 4 : Exam
Target Audience :
- Business Architects, Enterprise Architects and Process Architects
- Business Analysts and Process Analysts
- Continuous improvement managers
- Green Belts or Black Belts willing to grow their tool kit and skills
Context and positioning:
- Services & Industry
- Need to redefine and reorganize processes in the context of business transformation or change management
- Need to improve dysfunctional processes
- Need for process IT automation
- Need to monitor process performance
Prerequisites: None. However, it is recommended that you have completed the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Subscription, information, quote or expert call back.
Do you need more information ? Call us: 02/206.10.82Subscription or Quote