BPM Training – Business Process Management (OMG CERTIFIED EXPERT IN BPM™ 2 (OCEB™ 2))
This 2 day BPM training + exam seeks to increase your Process Management capabilities through a multi-disciplinary approach taught by our experts.
You will discover the new BPMN 2 with a richer palette of event types, more capable depiction and use of data in process models, representation of business interactions in Collaboration Diagrams and Choreography Diagrams, and other tips that help you model and execute the complex distributed processes that businesses employ today, and will rely on even more tomorrow.
Training objectives :
- Learn how to build a process framework
- Learn how to map and model processes using BPMN 2 notation
- Prepare OCEB 2 or ABPMP certification
This program is designed to provide all the tools and attitudes anyone needs to understand and execute the managerial aspects such as designing and governing BPM strategies. Are also included operational aspects for modeling, analyzing, improving, optimizing and automating day-to-day processes.
We seek to address the glaring BPM skills gap that is currently being filled by a select few who cannot implement the right methodologies and practices to all the companies and businesses who need it. Our goal is to create business process management experts, champions and gurus steeped in both lore and practice in real-world cases.
Our customized and specialized training practical and very pedagogical. We always work on cases to illustrate concepts. Our cases can also be tailored to your industry and specific project to help you understand how to apply methodologies and strategies.
BPM Training Days
BPM : 2 days – 1.295€ ex vat (book included)
- 30 November & 1 December (French)
- 10 & 11 December (English)
- 25 & 26 February (English)
- 4 & 5 May (French)
- 25 & 26 November (French)
- 16 & 17 December (English)
Distance learning (French)
- 2020: 23 & 24 November
- 10 & 11 June
- 14 & 15 September
Certification: yes OMG – OCEB 2
Subsidies: 50% in Brussels
Our offer consists of a 2 day training at 1.295€ (ex VAT) to prepare you to pass the OMG Certified Expert in BPM exam . It contains the handbook, reading materials, exam, certification, beverages and light lunch.
Our training use teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants. Their contents are specifically tailored to the training goals and the participants. Our teaching methods are both participatory and collaborative and involving problem solving. They offer motivating challenges and stimulate participants to invest in their training.
Business Process Modeling & Management Training Program
Business Process Management principles
- Definition of Business process
- Business process management system and Lean Six Sigma
- Organization and process maturity models
- 4 principles of BPM
- 8 practices of BPM
Process frameworks models (APQC, SCOR, VRM, …)
- Process Frameworks
- Quality Frameworks
- Basic principles
- Six Sigma
- Iso 9000 et al.
- Management Frameworks
- Balanced scorecards
- Process Frameworks
Business Process Modeling Notation ( BPMN 2.0):
- Sequence flows
- Swimlanes and message flows
- Artifacts and data objects
BPMN reading and modeling exercises
BPM technology and tools:
- Modeling tools
- BPMS: modeling, simulation & monitoring
- validation and verification
- better optimization capabilities
- enhanced support for human collaboaration
- Critical capabilities of iBPMS
- Interaction Management
- High Productivity App Authoring
- Intelligent Mobility
- Alternatives: BPA, EA, BRMS, BPMS, BAM, SOA, EIA…
Preparation with Q&A Tests & Exam
It is recommended to have completed the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course and BPMR allows to pass the ‘Business Process Management Practitioner’ exam.
Target Audience :
- Business Architects, Enterprise Architects, Process Architects, Business Analysts
- Organization Consultants
- Yellow Belts, Green Belts, Black Belts, Master Black Belts wishing to complete their toolbox
- Candidates to OCEB 2 certification
- Candidates to ABPMP certification (CBPA et CBPP)
- All sectors (industry and services)
Context and positioning:
- Services & Industry
- Need to redefine and reorganize processes in the context of business transformation or change management
- Need to improve dysfunctional processes
- Need for process IT automation
- Need to monitor process performance