BPM : 2 days – 1.295€ ex vat
- 29 & 30 August (French) – Brussels ICHEC Business School
- 9 & 10 September – Brussels ICHEC Business School
- 18 & 19 November 2019 – Brussels ICHEC Business School
- link to French dates
BPM + Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt = Business Process Management Practitioner : 5 days – 2.795€ ex vat
Certification: yes ABPMP or OMG – OCEB 2
Subsidies: 50% in Brussels
Book includedSubscription, quote or program
BPM Training – Business Process Modeling & Management (OCEB 2 or ABPMP)
This 2 day Business Process Modeling training + exam seeks to increase your Process Management capabilities through a multi-disciplinary approach taught by our experts.
Training objectives : learn to
- Learn how to build a process framework
- Learn how to map and model processes using BPMN notation
- Prepare OCEB 2 or ABPMP certification
This program is designed to provide all the tools and attitudes anyone needs to understand and execute the managerial aspects such as designing and governing BPM strategies. Are also included operational aspects for modeling, analyzing, improving, optimizing and automating day-to-day processes.
We seek to address the glaring BPM skills gap that is currently being filled by a select few who cannot implement the right methodologies and practices to all the companies and businesses who need it. Our goal is to create business process management experts, champions and gurus steeped in both lore and practice in real-world cases.
Our customized and specialized training practical and very pedagogical. We always work on cases to illustrate concepts. Our cases can also be tailored to your industry and specific project to help you understand how to apply methodologies and strategies.Subscription or Quote
Our offer consists of a 2 day training at 1.295€ (ex VAT) to prepare you to pass the BPM exam . It contains the handbook, reading materials, exam, certification, beverages and light lunch.
Our training use teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants. Their contents are specifically tailored to the training goals and the participants. Our teaching methods are both participatory and collaborative and involving problem solving. They offer motivating challenges and stimulate participants to invest in their training.
Business Process Modeling & Management Training Program
- Business Process Management principles
- Definition of Business process
- Business process management system and Lean Six Sigma
- Organization and process maturity models
- Process frameworks models (APQC, SCOR, VRM, …)
- Business Process Modeling Notation :
- Sequence flows
- Swimlanes and message flows
- Artifacts and data objects
- BPMN reading and modeling exercises
- BPM technology and tools
It is recommended to have completed the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course and BPMR allows to pass the ‘Business Process Management Practitioner’ exam.
Target Audience :
- Business Architects, Enterprise Architects, Process Architects, Business Analysts
- Organization Consultants
- Yellow Belts, Green Belts, Black Belts, Master Black Belts wishing to complete their toolbox
- Candidates to OCEB 2 certification
- Candidates to ABPMP certification (CBPA et CBPP)
- All sectors (industry and services)
Context and positioning:
- Services & Industry
- Need to redefine and reorganize processes in the context of business transformation or change management
- Need to improve dysfunctional processes
- Need for process IT automation
- Need to monitor process performance
Subscription, information, quote or expert call back.
Do you need more information ? Call us: 02/206.10.82Subscription, quotation or program request