BPM & R: 2 days – 1.295€ ex vat
- 26 & 27 March 2018 – Brussels – link to French dates
- 6 & 7 December 2018 – Brussels
BPM & R + Lean Six Sigma Green Belt = Business Process Management Practitioner : 8 days – 4.445€ ex vat
Certification: yes (see prerequisites)
Subsidies: 50% in BrusselsSubscription or Quote
Business Process Modeling & Reengineering Training (for services and industry)
This 2 day Business Process Modeling training + exam seeks to increase your Process Management capabilities through a multi-disciplinary approach taught by our experts.
Training objectives : learn to
- Develop a business process management framework
- Establish an organizational capacity maturity model
- Modeling and documenting processes (BPMN)
- Analyze and reorganize processes
- Pilot and manage process performance
- Evaluate the maturity level of your process management projects
- Support the implementation of the BPM approach in the company
This program is designed to provide all the tools and attitudes anyone needs to understand and execute the managerial aspects such as designing and governing BPM strategies. Are also included operational aspects for modeling, analyzing, improving, optimizing and automating day-to-day processes.
We seek to address the glaring BPM skills gap that is currently being filled by a select few who cannot implement the right methodologies and practices to all the companies and businesses who need it. Our goal is to create business process management experts, champions and gurus steeped in both lore and practice in real-world cases.
Our customized and specialized training practical and very pedagogical. We always work on cases to illustrate concepts. Our cases can also be tailored to your industry and specific project to help you understand how to apply methodologies and strategies.Subscription or Quote
Our offer consists of a 2 day training at 1.295€ (ex VAT) to prepare you to pass the BPM exam . It contains the handbook, reading materials, exam, certification, beverages and light lunch.
Our training use teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants. Their contents are specifically tailored to the training goals and the participants. Our teaching methods are both participatory and collaborative and involving problem solving. They offer motivating challenges and stimulate participants to invest in their training.
Business Process Modeling Training Program
Module 1 : Business Process Modeling
- Process frameworks, diagrams and representation models
- BPMN notation
- BPM technology and modeling tools
- Exercices of processes to be modeled
Module 2 : Business Process Reengineering
- Analysis of Process Dysfunctions
- Process Mining Tools
- Principles of process reengineering and patterns of process reorganization
- Organizational Structure Models
- Exercices of processes to be reengineered
- Introduction to process simulation
Module 3 : Overview of ABPMP CBOK
- Process Performance Management
- Process Modeling
- BPM Technologies
- Process Analysis
- Process Design
- Process Transformation
- Process Organization
- Enterprise Process Management
Module 4 : Exam
It is recommended to have completed the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course and BPMR allows to pass the ‘Business Process Management Practitioner’ exam.
Target Audience :
- Business Architects, Enterprise Architects and Process Architects
- Business Analysts and Process Analysts
- Continuous improvement managers
- Green Belts or Black Belts willing to grow their tool kit and skills
Context and positioning:
- Services & Industry
- Need to redefine and reorganize processes in the context of business transformation or change management
- Need to improve dysfunctional processes
- Need for process IT automation
- Need to monitor process performance
Subscription, information, quote or expert call back.
Do you need more information ? Call us: 02/206.10.82Subscription or Quote