Lean Management training & certification in Brussels
Problem-solving of activity flows
Easy to understand, hands-on and fun learning methods will make it enjoyable to learn Lean Management.
This 2 days Lean Management training seek to increase your Lean Management capabilities through a multidisciplinary approach taught by our Master Black Belt experts.
The program is designed to provide all the tools you needs to understand and to execute the managerial aspects of Lean such as coaching and governing Lean Management transformations. The training also includes operational aspects for modelling, analysing, improving, optimising and automating day-to-day processes.
To put it shortly, you will be able to produce results in terms of productivity, economic value and in the end increase your customers ‘satisfaction.
2 days (14h)
Black Belt Trainer
1295€* + 175€ exam vat excl
*Prices do not include breaks and lunches
Lean Management Certification
Sucess rate 98%
Subsidies in Brussels
Subsides: Financial help in Brussels & Wallonia
Brussels: Oct. 2, 3 – 4 seats left
distance learning: Nov. 16, 17 – 4 seats left
Brussels: April 4, 5
- Feb. 5, 6
- June 3, 4
Many other dates in Dutch and French. See our website our ask us by e-mail.
Short explanation of our Lean Management Training Program
This Lean Management Training provides you an effective 2-day course + exam of what you, as effective team member, leader or consultant, are required to perform as a Lean Manager:
- Regulate demand variability presence flow and processing times
- Reduce and manage waiting times in service operations
- Develop agility of operations and Supply Chain
- Make operations reliable and reduce losses
- Perform with collaborators
After the lean management training, you will have the following capabilities:
- Understand the philosophy, principles and tools of Lean Management
- Learn how to improve business flow in Kaizen Event mode
- Learn to eliminate waste, streamline operations and prevent malfunctions
- Learn how to improve a process for the benefit of all stakeholders (customer, worker, owner)
Lean Management Training Program description
Along 2 days of training, you will learn how to apply Lean Management tools inside your operational excellence programs. You will also apply the principles of Lean in the exact way as it has been developed by Toyota. Furthermore you will discover Lean Thinking philosophy and work on opportunities to eliminate waste and create value in your processes.
Also, you will find out how Lean Management is linked to value creation in your processes by eliminating waste. And you’ll learn how to use our tool box to continuously improve your processes.
Lean management training
In this part of the Lean Management Training and as a future Lean Practitioner you will discover how to become the initiator of a Lean improvement program. As a result you will develop one obsession: ” the perfect process.” As Lean Practitioner you will master Lean tools & techniques. You will understand the principles of Lean and inspires colleagues to work on improvements. Within organisations, Lean practitioners are specialists who, contribute to the operational excellence of the various departments and transfer those principles with enthusiasm.
- History and positioning of Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC and Kaizen Event method
- Process capability: cycle time and Takt time
- Work in process, stocks, waiting time and Little’s law
- Value Stream Map (VSM)
- Load chart
- Analysis of added value and elimination of wastes
- Process Cycle Efficiency and Overal Process Efficiency
- Theory of constraints and line balancing
- Pull flow and kanban
- Visual management, poka-yoke, 5S
- Maximum Work in process (WIPmax)
- Flowcharts and process mining
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Kata and Short Interval Control
- Toyota Way
- Advanced operational optimization (self-study for those interested):
- Capacity management in the presence of variability
- Inventory optimization and sizing of kanban systems
Serious game: the group experiments in the classroom the Lean improvement method (Kaizen Event) on a role play simulating an end-to-end business process (receipt of orders, processing, billing, shipping).
Here are examples of your future Lean tool box:
- Lean and Theory of Constraints
- Lean and Six Sigma
- The Lean Roadmap
- Analysis of customer value
- Value added and non-value added Activity
- The 8 types of waste
- Value Stream Mapping ( VSM )
- Flow value
- Line Balance and Takt time
- Feed Little pulled and law
- Kanban , safety stock and replenishment
- Poka Yoke
- 5S and Visual Management
- SMED and reduced preparation time
- Kaizen ( Kaikaku )
- 5 Why , A3 management