Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training: 7 days – 3495€ ex vat
- 3, 4, 13, 14, 19 & 20 December 2018 – Brussels (Montgomery) – 1 place left
- 17, 20, 21 May, 3 & 4, 17 & 18 June 2019 – Brussels
- 20, 23, 24, 30 Sep, 1, 7 & 8 Oct 2019 – Brussels
- Link to french speaking dates
Six Sigma Green Belt training: 5 days – 2795€ ex vat
- 21 May, 3 & 4, 17 & 18 June 2019 – Brussels
- 24, 30 Sep, 1, 7 & 8 Oct 2019 – Brussels
Subsides: Région Bruxelles & Chèques Formation Wallonie
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and Certification in Brussels
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is a interactive workshop to discover how Lean management refers to process optimization and waste elimination; and how Six Sigma projects are connected to quality improvement and client satisfaction.
This 7-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training provides you an effective course + exam of what you, as effective team member or consultant, are required to perform as a Certified Green Belt. Training objectives:
- Use Lean Management principles to identify waste in order to design faster and responsive processes
- Use Six Sigma to improve customer satisfaction by delivering quality on a consistent basis
- Prepare you to deal with operational excellence, process management, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction issues
- Lead DMAIC projects (with support of a Black Belt)
- Solve in a scientific and sustainable way operational problems with moderate complexity and/or with moderate ambition (“3 sigma” project)
- Improve the quality of products or services
- Support the implementation of a Six Sigma approach in an enterprise
- Good understanding of an operational problem (efficiency vs effectiveness)
- Structure problems resolution according to the DMAIC method
- Identify and eliminate waste, Streamline operations
- Recognize the conditions and the success factors for operational excellence
After this 7 day program you will pass the certification exam and act like a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt member.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Program
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is a structured and disciplined management method based on process improvement targeting quality. We will teach you a method that aims at reducing the risk of going outside of the client’s expectations by delivering perfect products and services on a consistent basis. It will focus on all types of processes owing to organization complexity and process internalization.
This training is divided into two parts. The lean management part (2 days) of the training refers to value preservation focusing on eliminating non-value added (waste) resources or activities. The Six Sigma part (4 days) is a set of techniques and tools used for process improvement.
Part 1 – Lean Thinking (Business Game) – 3 days
Kicking our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training off with a little story about Lean principles and TPS (Toyota Production System) shows you the Eastern way of thinking in improving processes. The two days are focused on a Lego Serious Play Production Plant Business Game helping you to understand Lean tools like the Value Stream Map. In this part you will understand value preservation focusing on eliminating non-value added resources or activities (waste) and a set of techniques and tools used for process improvement.
Day 1 :
- Introduction to DMAIC
- Lean vs Six Sigma
- Experimentation on a process implemented in the classroom (« serious game »)
- The ‘3 Voices’ (Voice of the Client, Voice of Business, Voice of Collaborators)
- Measurement of performance (KPI’s): effectiveness (quality) vs efficiency
- Little’s Law
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- 7+1 wastes
- Calculation of the Process Cycle Efficiency (PCE)
- Takt time and Cycle time
- Load chart
- Theory of Constraints (bottlenecks analysis)
Day 2-3 :
- Process improvement workshop on the process implemented in the classroom
- Line balancing and debottlenecking
- Basic principles of process reengineering
- Calculation of resources staffing
- One piece continuous flow
- Pull production and Kanban (introduction)
- Poka-Yoke (introduction)
- 5S (introduction)
- SMED (introduction)
- Calculation of the Overal Process Efficiency (OPE)
- Kaizen Event
- Toyota Way
Part 2 – Six Sigma and the organization – 4 days
In this Six Sigma part you will discover the aims of reducing the risk of going outside of the client’s quality expectations by delivering perfect products and services on a consistent basis.
All organizations cope with challenges of getting profitable so they stay in business. So how do you deal with it? This section presents you key concepts and the underlying Six Sigma model so you will understand Six Sigma approach and benefits.
- Presentation and key concepts (value, 5S, theory of constraints, DFSS, QFD, DFMEA, PFMEA,…)
- DMAIC model (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
Day 4 :
- DMAIC Method
- Implementation and governance of a Lean Six Sigma programme
- Gathering and analysis of the Voice of the Customer
- Critical To Quality (CTQ)
- Kano model
- Wheel of CTX’s
- Project Charter
- Selection and specification of project Y
- Elements of statistical theory: data types, statistical distribution and graphical display, normal law, central tendency and variation indicators
- Data collection plan: characteristics to be measured (Y and X’s), measurement system, sampling, short-term and long-term variation
Day 5 :
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and elements of metrology (resolution, accuracy, precision, linearity, stability)
- Gage R&R
- Voice of Process
- Shape of the distribution and normality test
- Statistical precision of the estimates (confidence intervals)
- Run chart and special causes identification
- Capability (observed): defective rate, DPMO, yield, process sigma
- Consolidation of potential X’s: Ishikawa diagram (6 M’s)
- Descriptive and graphical statistical analysis: box plot, scatter plot, contingency table
- Validation and weighting of X’s (part 1): comparison of confidence intervals, basic tests for comparing central tendencies and variances, Pearson correlation test, simple linear regression analysis
Day 6 :
- Validation and weighting of X’s (part 2): Chi-square test
- Root cause analysis: the 5 Why’s, causes tree / Ishikawa diagram, relationships diagram
- Synthesis of root causes / vital few’s: causes-effects matrix, control-impact matrix, Pareto graph
- Processes analysis: process diagrams, moments of truth, process mining tools
- AMDEC (processes and products)
- Idea Generation Techniques
- TRIZ Method (introduction)
Day 7 :
- Solutions evaluation : Must criteria, N/3, multi-vote, simulation (introduction)
- Solutions selection : NGT, criteria based matrix, Pugh matrix and AHP
- Pilot and prototype
- Business Case (analysis costs / benefits)
- Monitoring system: dashboard, response plan, documentation
- Elements of Statistical Processes Control : patterns of special causes, implementation and use of control charts
Optional : Practical Certification
Our offer consists of a 7-day training at 3495€ (ex VAT) to prepare you to pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam (Six Sigma Green Belt in 5 days also possible). Furthermore it contains the handbook, reading materials, exam, certification, beverages and light lunch. (Training dates see below)
Our training and business games use teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants. Their contents are specifically tailored to the training goals and the participants. Our teaching methods are both participatory and collaborative, involving problem solving, role-playing and serious games. Therefore they offer motivating challenges and stimulate participants to invest in their training.
Who are our clients?
We partner with clients from the private, public, and non-profit sectors in Belgium and abroad to develop their Lean Six Sigma skills, address their most critical quality and process improvement issues. Our customized consulting, learning and development approach implements the Lean Six Sigma insights at all levels of your organization. This ensures you to achieve sustainable continuous improvement in your efficiency, quality, people, cost, customer satisfaction and revenue issues.
Our service extends beyond our work: we promote the exchange of expertise between our consultants and your organization. We believe that co-creation between us is key to the success of your operational excellence challenges. Through the development of these synergies, we ensure your people to master Lean Six Sigma philosophy and to run it afterwards.
Context and positioning:
- All sectors (services and industry)
- Need for a scientific and structured approach of problems solving and decision-making process (operations and business decisions)
- Quality problems of products or services
- Implementation of a Lean Six Sigma programme in an organisation
Target Audience :
- Continuous Improvement Project Managers (all sectors)
- Operations Managers (all sectors)
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers
Prerequisite: None. It is recommended to have preliminarily followed the Training Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Lean Six Sigma Belgium prepare you to pass various types of certifications ABPMP® (175€), LSSB (175€), ASQ (see website) or IASSC™. Please contact us to select the right certification and for further information.
Lean Six Sigma Belgium is an IASSC accredited organization.
IASSC™ Accreditation does not constitute its’ approval or recognition of our own lean six sigma certification program. The only method to earn an IASSC certification is to successfully sit for and pass an official IASSC certification™ exam. We only upon request administer or provide access to IASSC Certification exams for an additional cost of 295$ Green Belt.
IASSC only recognize the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 7 day program and not the 4 days.
56 hours in classroom + 4 hours preparation (pre-reading + online introduction training) + 6 hours homework and study + 12 hours reading of 2 books = 78 hours + 12 hours coaching (optional practical assignment).
Our training efficiency is also high because of :
- prerequisites / high profiles of the attendees (admission examination)
- small groups (max. 12 people)
- pedagogy used (teaching skills, practical cases and business games in classroom)
- three learning tests and individual remediation
Subscription, information, quotation or expert call back.
Call us directly and get our experts on the phone: 02/206.10.82